- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: In-office Bangalore, India
- Reports To: Lead PM
- Number of Openings: 1
This role will own the creation and the visual direction of player-facing UI elements – from icons to backgrounds for an upcoming semi-stylized F2P mobile shooter game.
This role will also collaborate with a team of UI/UX designers, artists, engineers, and gameplay designers to ensure a cohesive vision and craft memorable experiences for the players.
- Create clear, concise, and impactful UI/UX for an upcoming mobile FPS game.
- Deep and extensive research of other mobile FPS games such as Call of Duty Mobile, Garena Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, Farlight 84, Apex Legends Mobile, Lost Light, and major PC shooter games.
- Create extensive UI and UX explorations.
- Assess and iterate on UI visuals based on collaboration with the project team, and user testing feedback.
- Drive UI screens on schedule and ensure that UX are seamless and consider all major edge cases.
- Collaboratively design how motion and VFX is used to enhance the player UI/UX experience.
- Production of supporting material for community, web, marketplace, and event messaging.
- Collaborate with other artists and departments to contribute to the creative vision.
- Provide feedback on in-development layouts and visuals.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure consistency of art across multiple devices.
- Must: A portfolio demonstrating your previous work in the games industry or personal.
- Experience in F2P mobile games, especially in shooter or MMO genre.
- Experienced in creating UI for mobile games.
- Strong communication skills to present visuals, concepts, and ideas.
- Experience at mid/senior/lead level or a superhuman work ethic and desire to learn to make up for lack of experience.
- Working knowledge of Unity, familiar with most recent Unity UI systems, and capacity to implement work in-engine.
- Animation experience in Spine and Unity.
- Expert working experience with Figma and Protopie.
- A deep appreciation of shooter games.
- Excellent visual design skills (sense of proportion, layout, graphical form, typography, color, composition, and negative space)
- Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Design Tools
- Understanding of UI pipeline within game production.
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume+ Written test: Submit your resume using the application form below. As soon as you submit your application using the link below, you will receive an email with details on the written test. We generally give 7 days from receipt of this email to return the test.
- Video Interviews: Based on the resume and the evaluation of the written test, we will schedule a number of video interviews if selected.
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
- Website: https://lilagames.com/
- Company Values: Lila Games Business Values
- Company Info: https://linktr.ee/lilagames
- Lila YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@Lilagames
- Lila Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lilagames_india/