- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Reports To: TBD
- Number of openings: 1
We are looking for ambitious and driven developers who want to build a world-class shooter game. You should be comfortable with solving complex problems, taking initiative, and coming up with creative, efficient, low-cost, and simple solutions.
You will implement large-scale backend services to support game analytics and data science capabilities for LILA’s upcoming and future games. This position will lead the technical direction and execution of our data infrastructure.
- Design large-scale backend services to support analytics and data science capabilities.
- Handle a range of engineering problems related to data capabilities in the game engine, game server, and backend services.
- Analyze data issues and find innovative solutions to improve data quality and reliability.
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects across teams to serve their data needs.
- Automate the ingestion and distribution of data with many sources and destinations.
- Ensure that we have high-quality and secure data.
- Manage pipeline costs and latency.
- Help lead and grow the data engineering discipline alongside the game.
- Ideally 4-5 years experience. But if you think you got what it takes we are willing to meet you.
- Experience building software across multiple languages (e.g., C++, Go, or Python).
- Professional experience working with cloud computing and cloud technologies (Google, Amazon, Snowflake).
- Prior experience and knowledge in scaling data systems to handle scaling data loads and multiple petabytes of content.
- In-depth understanding of Data Lakes and Big Data warehouses such as Snowflake or Google Big Query and query optimization on both.
- Experience in ingesting data from various sources in formats such as JSON, XML, CSV, etc.
- Experience in working with ML and AI.
- Experience with a Google tech stack for data is a plus.
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Before applying, please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously, and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using this application form. Alternatively, you can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before signing your offer letter.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials, including the work computer, monitor, and other accessories, for you to start.